Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's all a game...

# 10 - posted by Matt

from an anonymous URL:

to him. There's no trace of empathy for the people he's hurting. Hiding away in the shadows, he observes for his entertainment, the torment that he causes. I'm the rat running through the maze....the mayor's daughter the prize.

I was getting nowhere in my search for her until this email:
Hey Vigil,
Don't know if you actually would read this or not, but I was looking at that note from Crimson and something caught
my eye. Down in the lower right hand corner, it looks like a water mark or something...
Good Luck,
Sam K. in Jersey


Where the two axis meet (x and y) and the day begins a new (east), it makes sense in a twisted Crimson type of way....The water mark is from the abandoned Capital City Paper Company. I scoped it out this morning.

This was all I found....


An empty warehouse and a laptop. I realize now, that he has no intention of letting this girl go. This will go on, until one of us ends up dead. I hope the modifications I'm making to my suit will help, but time is running out.

People are scared. The mayor's frantically shutting down the city with police pounding the streets 24/7 (and they don't exactly like me).

They won't find her....alive anways. Crimson doesn't want that. He wants a city consumed with fear and the blood of an innocent girl on my hands.

One part he's got I hope the other I can stop.

- Vigil

Here's a live link up to the laptop in the warehouse, see if you can help Vigil figure out Crimson's plan.
- Matt



[More videos from johnvigil]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com