Monday, March 23, 2009

Goodbye...

# 12 - posted by Matt

from an anonymous URL:

Stephanie. You fought hard, clinging on to life a month longer than doctors can explain. But I know you. I could never come close to your inner strength. And although you didn't know it, I was there every night on that hospital balcony, watching you silently struggle to reopen your eyes.

But they never did....and you went quietly last Thursday evening.

People say that my counterpart was a no-show to your funeral, don't believe it. Hidden away in the shadows, I watched as your casket was lowered into the ground. I watched and knew more than anyone, that of all the people to be taken, you were the least deserving. The balance of good has shifted with your passing, and I don't think we can recover.

I know you are at a much better place. A place free of the murderous filth that started those fires on Valentine's Day....A place free of Crimson.

I hope you can forgive me for not being there the moment you needed me the most. You are gone too soon and I will never be the same.

- Vigil

The gloves are off now....Crimson can not be free. I'll have more suit updates soon. - V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com