Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is all...

# 6 posted by - Matt

from an anonymous URL:

my fault. I should of seen this coming. I told myself I would never let her get hurt. She's why I started this... she's the innocence that I need to know exists in this world.... and now she's in St. Jude's clinging to life.

I had heard rumblings last week of a massive event taking place on Valentine's. As I think back those junkies I busted a couple of days ago were singing like songbirds about someone named Crimson staging "a present for me".

I let my guard down.... I heard, but I didn't believe....I chalked it up to a junkie high and let it go.

I was stupid. If someone like me exists than so can Crimson.



Fourteen fires were set that night of the 14th. Fourteen different buildings gone, hundreds of people hurt....but the only one that matters to me is Stephanie.

We never really had a chance, she couldn't accept the path I was taking, and I don't blame her. But I told her I would always look out for her.... of all the promises to break, it had to be that one.

Some Valentine's....Whoever this Crimson is, he won't be in my city for too long.

- Vigil

Police released this photo today of a note found at the epicenter of this weekend's blaze - Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com