Monday, February 9, 2009

Can it really be...

# 4 - posted by Matt

from an anonymous URL:

a month? It's been twenty eight days now....and I don't remember what sleep is anymore. Night in and night out pounding the streets, protecting those who would be victims... it's an ever increasing tide of crime, and I feel it's water rising around me... threatening to pull me and this city under.

I don't know if anyone else can feel this... I didn't expect it to be here... this weight. A weight from deep within myself, purging up from a need to help those who can not help themselves...and it's a weight that never ends.

Even now as I type this, my police scanner constantly shouts at me another threat to this city, and I feel I must act.

Weight or no weight...this is my choice and my destiny to bear. ....And I guess I shouldn't say I don't remember sleep. I have found that the floor underneath my desk at the day job is more comfortable than you might think....Too bad I got this today, here's a photo....



Anybody hiring right now? Day shift only.

- Vigil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com