Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crimson Fire

#7 posted by - Mike

from an anonymous URL:

Another night on the streets. One more fire at an industrial plant. Can only imagine who would set it. This time he left his calling card just for me....Crimson. Unfortunate.

Only a matter of time before I can track down this lunatic.

Came too close to the police. As I was looking for clues in the smoldering ashes of the fire they saw me. Four days without sleep, getting sloppy. One of the cops got a shot off and hit me in the chest. Fortunately the vest held up, a few inches higher and I would be out of the game.

Police scanners were ablaze about the encounter, yet nothing on the news. Looks like they're trying to keep my work quite.

Damn, scanners are going off again. Another fire has come in near campus. Sounds like Crimson is starting early...

- Vigil

Fire at Industrial Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com