Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I failed....


#14

I just woke up a few minutes ago...lying here on this cold concrete makeshift hosptial bed....inside my secret underground base of operations.
I've been out cold for weeks. The last thing I remember was.........a huge flash of light from the explosion produced from that computer bomb. I tried to crawl away with just my arms, as my legs were complete useless....but I must have blacked out from the pain.
Crimson made me choose between me and the mayor's daughter....why should she have to suffer from what I started.
According to the paper, she's safe, but now I'm paralyzed from the waste down...not to mention my vision is gone out of one eye...and I can't really hear very well anymore.
Thanks to the guys who rescued me and that keep getting my blog and my story out there to inspire hope.
Even though there's not much of me left right now...my resolve has never been stronger.
Criminals are still loose...Crimson is still loose....and that means no one is safe.
I must recover if I am going to make a differance...I can't allow evil to prevail!!

Vigil.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the Vigil is posting again! Don't let evil prevail!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Hit CountersRank Noodle
music by incompetech.com